At Eat Easy (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Executing marketing strategies online and offline: campaigns, groups, influencers, events and more
2. Taking customer feedback, working on customer delight and building reports
3. Attending events offline, executing offline surveys and meeting clients
4. Research and browsing the internet
5. Working with the social media team and improving the social media handles
Interesting Read: OMG! The Best Marketing Internship Ever
Certificate, Informal dress code.
Eat Easy is a food tech product startup that innovates at the way people cook food. Currently, we make ready to cook dehydrated meals, that can be made within 5 minutes. These meals consist of items of rice, gravies, dals, snacks and sweets. We plan to disrupt the way people make food by making a complex process of multiple steps into a simple 5 minute task.