Sales Training Content Developer Intern
Intern Responsibilities1. Designing and writing content for training solutions that focus on how to position and sell products in a variety of vertical markets. 2. Researching, writing and repurposing marketing collaterals like whitepapers, case-studies, presentations, demo & product videos ,newsletters and other strategic customer awareness enhancers. 3. Ability to manage multiple projects at once. 4. Design and write exceptional training and help materials to support a variety of delivery types, including instructor-led, self help, and mobile. 5. Develop new learning experiences that engage and excite our sales teams & partners. 6.Become an expert on Dquip products, audiences, and sales strategies, and continuously apply that knowledge in your training solutions and across the organization.
1. No dress code. T shirts, shorts, jeans, flip flops are just fine.
2. Flexible work hours. We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams
pick their own work hours.
3. We devote 10% of our work time to learn new things.
4. Free around the day snacks & beverages.
5. A carrom board & gaming sessions for unwinding after a hard day's work.
6. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun.
7. We go out for picnics, treks, adventure sports, leisure trips & play : cricket, football, chess, pool,
kite flying and much more.
Founded in 2009, Dquip innovates, designs, delivers technology-enabled business software & solutions. Our offerings span sales and customer management applications, web design & application development.
We take pride in building strategic long - term client relationships. 94% of our revenues come from existing customers.