Enterprise Sales Representative Intern
Intern Responsibilities1. Would be responsible for selling our software products. 2. Identification and segregation of potential market segments. 3. Generate leads from potential market segments. 4. Ability to interact & close prospective leads via phone, meetings, emails & chat. 5. Proactively discover and engage high value potential leads with the objective of making them our customers (some cold calling required). 6. Ability to meet or exceed established sales target. 7. Enhancing and strengthening inbound marketing machinery. 8. Researching, writing and repurposing marketing collaterals like whitepapers, case-studies, presentations, newsletters and other strategic customer awareness enhancers. 9. Keep abreast of whats happening in the website designing landscape, HTML 5, market conditions, competitive activities and advertising by actively reading through pertinent literature.
1. No dress code. T shirts, shorts, jeans, flip flops are just fine.
2. Flexible work hours. We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours.
3. We devote 10% of our work time to learn new things.
4. Free around the day snacks & beverages.
5. A carrom board & gaming sessions for unwinding after a hard day's work.
6. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun.
7. We go out for picnics, treks, adventure sports, leisure trips & play : cricket, football, chess, pool, kite flying and much more.
Founded in 2009, Dquip innovates, designs, delivers technology-enabled business software & solutions. Our offerings span sales and customer management applications, web design & application development.
We take pride in building strategic long - term client relationships. 94% of our revenues come from existing customers.