At Study For India (Kolkata), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Counsel the prospective MBA/PGDM students to take admission in top B-schools in India.
2. Help the students in the entire admission process.
3. Help students, resolve their queries, and guide them.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Marketing at Study For India will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Study For India is a consulting firm providing right career guidance and expert counselling, for free, as theri aim is to help you to take the right decision in the right direction. Their mission is to educate the youth about the growth of our country. Helping students in getting admission to the top B-schools for proper education so that they can contribute to the growth of our nation.