Business Development / Marketing Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Business Development Internship at Sminq India Solutions Pvt Ltd:
Internship Start Date: Between 15th May '17 and 30th June'17.
Project Availability: 1 month (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): Any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
#Available Internship Slots: 3 per location
At Sminq India Solutions Pvt Ltd, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1.Study & Analyse the market potential for Sminq.
2. Meet & Promote the potential clients about Sminq.
3. Understand client need & pain points from Sminq perspective.
4. Prepare and submit a detailed report on your internship.
5. Coordinate with clients to tackle any real time issues and help support team to provide resolution within the stipulated time.
6. Work with Operations team in a variety of areas including facility and event management, scheduling, technical planning, and other areas as deemed appropriate.
7. Develop & expand the network of Sminq.
8. Contribute in Company’s Revenue Generation.
9. Meet & Pitch potential clients about our product.
10. Reach and outperform sales targets and define strategy and related actions to achieve these targets.
Our Goal Is To Ensure Nobody Waits In A Queue Again!
Sminq is solving the problem of waiting by taking physical queues online. Sminq gives you real time queue information on your mobile, making your wait 100% transparent. It removes the need to be physically present to hold your spot.
We see a world wherein your time is valued by making every wait transparent. With Sminq you can forget following up on your services. Is my takeaway ready, has my bike been serviced or when is my turn due – Answers to these will now come pro-actively from businesses. Sminq will notify you when it is time to take action.
And yes in places with traditional queues (like hospitals, clinics, banks, restaurants etc), Sminq will show you the live status of the queue and you can join these queues remotely! So on a Saturday evening, with Sminq you can add your name remotely to the waiting list of your favourite restaurant and be just in time.
Waiting will now be fun!