Sales and Marketing Internship
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Marketing Internship at Green light Planet:
Internship Start Date: Between 03rd June'17 and 20th June'17.
Project Availability: 2 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): Pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
#Available Internship Slots: 1
At Green Light Planet, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Assist in the creation of marketing material, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, online promotion.
2. Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
3. Assist with fulfilment of marketing offers
4. Assist with execution of trade shows, exhibitions, conferences
5. Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
6. Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
7. Seek competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline and share for analysis
8. Prepare presentations
9. Provide support to social media efforts
10. Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.
Greenlight Planet is a for profit social business that develops and manufactures honest, reliable solar products designed to help people living off the electric grid. Greenlight Planet has delivered 4.2 million + life-changing solar lanterns and home systems to under-electrified consumers in 40+ countries. Our Sun King™ lights have been delivered through partnerships with 250+ large institutions and have enabled consumers to increase their productivity, savings and lead healthier lives. Greenlight Planet was founded by T. Patrick Walsh, a University of Illinois student who spent part of 2005 working with the charity Engineers Without Borders in rural India.