Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Sales Internship at Belong:
Internship Start Date: Between 31st May'17 and 17th June'17.
Project Availability: 2 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): BBA/BBM/BBS, MBA
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
#Available Internship Slots: 4
At Belong (Banglore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Identify key contacts, make first calls, Counsel Clients and schedule meetings for Consultation.
2. Counsel Online Leads generated through Portal, Domestic & International.
3. Provide Prompt phone/Email Follow up to all inbound leads and proper document and track results.
4. Maintaining the daily database about the clients and getting all scheduled with the supporting team.
5. Updating and refreshing own selling skills, competitor activities etc. -Maintaining visual merchandising as per norms.
6. Target completion strategy & implementation.
We believe people are more than the skills they pick up, their work experiences, or the designations they hold. Because to build anything that lasts - be it a company, a social movement or an institution - we need to connect on a level beyond all that. We are human beings with aspirations and values, not human resources.
And we are pouring our heart, soul and powerful data into helping awesome companies find people who truly belong, so they can make spectacular things happen.