Intern ResponsibilitiesRole & Responsibilities: Following would be the main responsibilities: 1. Be the College ambassador for “Walkin” in your college. 2. Creating awareness regarding fastest way to know about walkin jobs within your own peer network, both online and offline. i.e. social media and word-of-mouth marketing. 3. Getting downloads for the “Walkin” app, and procuring valuable feedback and reviews for it. 4. Participating in on-ground activations for the brand.
1. Certificate of Experience.
2. Letters of Recommendation to the top-performers.
3. Opportunity to work with the top management and founders and learn business and market from a practical view.
4. Dynamic working environment.
5. Splendid rewards for top-performers
6. Getting to understand the crux of executing offline campaigns or social media marketing and gaining an invaluable experience in marketing & social.
Walkin is a startup by a young and passionate & energetic team of IIT- Kanpur and IIT-Delhi building next generation technology to help students and job seekers get fastest and detailed, reliable information about the walkin jobs in their city.
We are focused on solving a big problem in job industry with technology and be a source through which many people can get job as soon as possible.