At SPA CAPITAL SERVICES LTD (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Basic understanding of concept of general insurance and products of commercial line.
2. Understanding need and importance of client acquisition.
3. Methods of client acquisitions.
4. Survey for client acquisition.
5. Feeding the data in system.
6. Discussing survey results and finding innovative ways to reaching to new clients.
7. Organizing Market research
8. Communicating with the clients
9. Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns
10. Assessing the results of a marketing campaign
11. Assist with corporate website and collateral needs, ensuring that content remain up to date and fresh.
12. Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
13. Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising.
14. Perform other tasks as required to support the marketing department.
SPA Group was promoted by a team of finance professionals in 1995 with an objective to provide value added financial services. SPA provides services for securities broking, merchant banking, wealth management, financial advisory, corporate finance, risk management and insurance broking.
SPA is being managed by its promoters along with a young and dynamic team of over 500+ professionals with rich experience, in their respective fields. The Group has established itself as one of India’s leading financial advisory house, offering various financial solutions to its Institutional, corporate and individual clients. Our personal line of financial services for corporate employees includes Investment & Tax Advisory services by providing regular help desk in their office premises only.