At Lightcube (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Identifying prospective partners, businesses and leads.
2. Developing, designing and implementing proper communication strategies to connect with partners and audiences.
3. Developing and implementing strategies for sales, promotion and fundraising.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Marketing at Lightcube will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Lightcube is an independent, non-profit cultural organisation that designs new systems and creates opportunities for people to engage with various image forms in a critical capacity inducing a sense of inquiry across demographics. Lightcube organises film screenings, workshops, publications, exhibitions and installations and reaches out to people across the country initiating conversations that help ignite curiosity and initiate inquiries for an inclusive and equitable society. Lightcube believes in and works towards a society where individuals are rational, critical, empathic and independent. Such a society is not prey to polarising forces, does not have impulsive and immediate ambitions but a very rational, liberal, egalitarian and sustainable outlook. They do not believe in becoming the voice for a community, rather in helping communities to articulate their own concerns through diverse means of expression across various platforms.