At IVEDA India (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. They will be responsible for Customer Acquisition and qualifying prospects via marketing campaign activities.
2. They will run campaigns targeted at various LOB/ industry verticals and identify quality sales engagement opportunities for direct sales connect.
3. They will be responsible for managing the pipeline created and will also have to create and maintain a database of potential customers.
4. They will engage with Prospects in a B2B environment thru primary & secondary research.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Marketing at IVEDA India will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
IVEDA offers custom Marketing Intelligence solutions aimed to reduce the gap between Marketing and Sales , thru a concerted Sales Centric Marketing Approach by aligning “Mature Opportunities” while incubating the rest. IVEDA provides Clients with Information, Insight and Intelligence on Markets and Opportunities to ensure a qualitative engagement with prospective Customers. A strong conviction that a common on-ground engagement strategy cannot be adopted to address all opportunities with the assumption that they are in a similar homogeneous environment, IVEDA provides a closer understanding of the Prospects business to bridge the gap between the Seller and Buyer; which helps the Client Sales Team better the “Touch” while ensuring effective opportunity engagement.