Sales & Marketing Internship
At International Institute of Financial Markets (IIFM) (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Identifying new sales leads.
2. Pitching products and/or services.
3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
4. Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
5. Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
6. Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
7. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
8. Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Perks and Benefits
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Sales & Marketing at International Institute of Financial Markets (IIFM) will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
International Institute of Financial Markets (IIFM) is a pioneer institute in the field of financial market education, certification, mentoring programs, training and development workshops. IIFM is dedicated to providing quality and unbiased education, information, research data and instruction to financial industry professionals, market users, investors, and academia. They are devoted to the cause of the financial services industry and take pride in the development of new and expanded educational materials, training programs, and market data. Apart from education, IIFM today stands as the premiere in financial knowledge services and a one-of-its-kind financial knowledge link between the markets and the end users. The vision of IIFM is to create a training conglomerate.