Marketing and Sales Intern
At Cyber Security Infotech, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Get the sale using various customer sales methods- cold calling, presentations.
2. Presenting, promoting and selling products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
3. Performing cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
4. Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships.
5. Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
6. Achieve agreed upon sales target and outcomes within schedule.
7. Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
8. Meet personal and team sales target Requirements: Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills Prioritising, time management and organization skills.
9. Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to audience needs
Cyber Security Infotech Pvt Ltd aims towards providing Information Security Services and Process Improving Consulting services.
Members of CSI have attained excellence in providing end-to-end consulting services across sectors including but not limited to Banks, Airports, Finance, IT, Retails etc. With the core team comprising of domain experts with over a decade of experience, we at CSI help organizations to reduce risks and enhance their competitive advantage over others.