Marketing Research Executive Internship
At CADD Centre (Chennai,Bangalore,Pune,Hyderabad,Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Conducting online promotion program for our network centers.
2. Conducting promos/online contests for engineering graduates.
3. Promotion of our programs to our target students and colleges.
4. Publishing digital post in our social pages related to our offerings.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Marketing Research Executive at CADD Centre will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
As Asia's biggest network of CAD training centres, CADD Centre Training Services is the training arm of the 30 year old CADD Centre Group, head quartered at Chennai, India.
We, being the only company in India to offer an end-to-end solution to CAD users, specialise in Computer Aided Design (CAD), Computer Aided Engineering (CAE), and Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) with our wings spread across the globe.We have the resources and the reach.
With over 700 outlets across 24 countries in the last 30 years, CADD Centre has excelled in training over 1 Million engineers, graphic artists and management professionals, who are employed globally.