At SkillAngels (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Present, promote and sell our products to prospective customers.
2. Carry out negotiations with prospects and ensure deal closure.
3. Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
4. In the short to mid term work through network to identify prospects.
5. Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
6. Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
7. Own revenue targets and work closely with customers for revenue realization..
8. Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
9. Continuously improve through feedback.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Sales Internship at SkillAngels will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Edsix BrainLab is the nation's only proprietary puzzle-based learning platform with the unique privilege of being supported by both IIT (M) RP and IIM (A) CIIE, and having been validated by critics and connoisseurs of the art and science of learning, we are company that can boldly say that we were born of a need, accelerated by an idea and propelled by a vision and passion to make a difference where it matters most - cognitive skill enhancement - for the children of today. Our vision is to enable, skill and create critical thinkers and innovators who will take on the challenges of the 21st century and stand out as global leaders.