At Ginesys, interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics which includes, arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Provide business development support
2. Handle client relationship management
3. Conduct market/client survey
4. Work on MIS generation
5. Handle marketing
Perks and Benefits
The company offers rewards or recognition in exchange for intern’s performance. This internship not only gives a hands-on experience, but also on opportunity to add new achievements on your CV.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at Ginesys will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Ginni Systems Limited (Ginesys) is a leading retail management software provider. They are already the most preferred solution for fashion, apparel and lifestyle brands and in supermarkets. One of the fastest growing enterprise software companies in the Retail Tech. space, Ginesys is headquartered at Gurgaon with Centre of Excellence at Kolkata and offices at Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, and Hyderabad.