Business Development Intern
At Star Fing, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. An individual to generate the leads of Franchisee / HNI investors by doing Digital Marketing / Social Media Marketing.
2. Handling calls in a consistently polite, professional and efficient manner.
3. Providing excellence service to customers through telephone.
4. Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions.
5. Suggesting information about other products and services.
6. Responsible for initiating calls.
7. Provide customers with product and service information.
8. Candidate should have good presentation and convincing skills Job Requirements:
9. Should have passion of making big money
10.Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
11. Should have entrepreneurial spirit
Star Fing (Star Financial Group) is a leading stock, share, currency & commodity broking headquartered in India. We operate on a unique retail focused stock trading model that provides revolutionary trading platforms and expertise to a diversified client base.
We are registered in Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), National Stock Exchange (NSE) and the two leading Commodity Exchanges in the county MCX & NCDEX.
We are committed to providing world-class products and services which exceed the expectations of our customers, achieved by teamwork and a process of continuous improvement.