Sales & Marketing Internship
At Maverick Turf Corporation LLP (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions
2. Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
3. Present the product or service in a structured professional way face-to-face
4. Learn sales administration by completing the rotation in sales office functions
5. Learn sales process by completing training program and completing study assignments
6. Observes sales process by travelling with sales representatives and attending sales & service calls
7. Practices sales process by calling on existing and then new accounts; adhering to established sales steps
8. Update job knowledge by participating in educational improvement opportunities, reading sales and marketing publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in sales and marketing organizations
9. Accomplish sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Maverick Turf Corporation is India's only manufacturer of artificial grass used in residential/commercial projects and sports applications. Maverick Turf also produces sports grass which is used in professional sports applications like cricket, football, volleyball, golf, tennis, hockey and multi-sports.