Online Marketing Internship
At Explara (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. You will be creating strategies and planning campaigns with the marketing team.
2. You will be generating content for Social Media and Blogs and other digital & marketing assets as required for the campaigns.
3. You will be Monitoring the campaigns and analysing the data to make better improvements in further strategies and campaigns.
4. You will also be generating weekly reports and present it to the team with your insights and suggestions.
5. You will be guided through all the steps and work methods.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Snacks and Beverages
This internship includes free snacks and beverages, making your workplace experience more awesome. Remember free food doesn't necessarily come with easy responsibilities
5 Days a Week
This internship comes with a five-day-work week. Interns are given a choice to opt for preferable work arrangement base on five-day-work and two-day-off pattern.
Indoor Games Facility
Indoor games boosts up energy levels and creativity. The company allows its interns to play games at workplace. Not only will this give you timely breaks, but also help you stay more productive and ahead of others.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Digital at Explara will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Explara is The All-in-One Cloud-based Event & Membership Management Platform for Smart Organizers. We have served 60000+ organizers in 21+ countries with 2 Million+ happy attendees.
We Offer pre-event (Ticketing & Registration, Merchandise, Stay & Travel, Submix paper submission); event-day (Emaxio Custom Mobile App, Entry/ Check-in Event Manager) and post-event (Groups/ Associations Membership, Survey) solutions for Events, Conferences, Exhibitions, Groups/Associations and more that helps our organizer to not only increase their ROI but also effectively engage their attendees/audience.