Franchisee Marketing Internship
At BuziBrains (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in a group or individually):
2. Contacting new or existing franchisees to perform the franchise agreement signing with a detailed negotiation of all business terms involved
3. Making the franchisee understand the business activities for the territory he or she is handling
4. Handling coordination between BuziBrAIns staff & franchisee for the training & other activities
5. Handling collection/payment of all sort of franchise royalty or other payment involved
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Flexible Work Hours
This Company gives interns a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained (like min. and max. number of hours of work every day).
5 Days a Week
This internship comes with a five-day-work week. Interns are given a choice to opt for preferable work arrangement base on five-day-work and two-day-off pattern.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Franchisee Marketing at BuziBrains will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
BuziBrAIns is a team of an enthusiastic and energetic group of IT people working towards the common goal of making the lives quite simpler and easier with their innovations based on Artificial Intelligence. They design and develop scalable business process management solutions with the help of A.I.M.S. (artificially intelligent management software).
They are setting up the process where the cost of the business computerization will be reduced. Technology will again play a major role here, as they plan to computerize the entire supply chain process with direct client interactions with our business associates.