At Awign (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Coordinate with operation teams to identify the requirements for ongoing part-time internships (wherein college students devote 20 hours a week and work remotely around their location).
2. Develop expansion strategy to get maximum applications of college students for the ongoing part-time internships.
3. Market research on colleges, identify skill set required, selection criteria, digital and non-digital marketing channels.
4. Foster long-term relationships with training & placement officers or campus relations department of various colleges across India.
5. Pitch about the ongoing part-time internships to college officials and ensure student registrations for the same.
6. Make campus ambassadors (college student) market ongoing part-time internships in colleges, ensure that the goal of maximum registration from each college is achieved.
7. Take initiatives to figure out more effective channels to market ongoing part-time internships.
8. Expand the student base for multiple part-time internships across India.
9. Develop Awign-student chapters in colleges to ensure consistent student engagement with Awign.
10. Assist in organizing marketing and promotional campaigns.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Marketing at Awign will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Founded by a team of IIT alumni with multi-industry experience in management consulting, computer science and data science, we are building a new face of outsourcing at Awign (www.awign.com). We are an outsourcing company for executing high volume on/off field distributed operations and sales, and get the work done through college students. Every project gets converted into short-time, part-time tasks or an internship. We manage everything end to end with our product and bill a client only on the deliverables.
Currently operational in more than 130 cities, we cater to 7 project verticals namely - due diligence & background verification, auditing, supply acquisition, demand acquisition, on-field training, high volume calling and data moderation. We are a funded startup backed by a venture capitalist based out of India & US.