Strategic Marketing Internship
At Aidapp (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Conducting market research.
2. Handling marketing operations.
3. End-to-end customer acquisition for the company.
4. Using multiple digital channels - like Quora, Facebook, Instagram, etc. - to drive customer acquisition.
5. Strategizing and ideating on intelligent ways to market and target customer acquisition and growth for our product 'Trackr'.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Strategic Marketing at Aidapp will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
At Aidapp , we work towards bridging the gap between businesses and technology by building automotive, highly scalable and intelligent products.
We innovate in artificial intelligence and over-the-top user experience design implementations to build the next big product that shall empower businesses in decision making. We have built 'Trackr' - The simplest sales team tracking compliance for enterprises. 'Trackr' is a mobile-first product with the vision to reach one million businesses by the end of 2018.
Aidapp, in its culture, has a supportive and a collaborative environment where we learn together, build together and grow together!