Sales and Marketing Internship
At BHIVE Workspace (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Manage and handle all inbound calls and web chats whereby ensuring efficient lead management in B2B sales for BHIVE.
2. Understand the portfolio of prospective customers and assign the leads accordingly.
3. Be the first point of contact of customers for BHIVE and ensure the USPs of BHIVE are clearly communicated to the customers.
4. Provide accurate information to customers on call/chats and ensure all details are captured completely and correctly.
5. Manage the sales CRM and prepare required reports and analytics.
6. Collaborate with the Community Management team to ensure that an accurate updates of leads in the CRM.
7. Ensure that 100% leads are attended and catered.
8. Responsible for coordination, follow ups on customer show around and property visits.
9. Work closely with the CEO Office of BHIVE for various marketing initiatives.
10. Develop a digital marketing plan and ensure execution of the same as per schedule.
11. Design, Drive and Execute all marketing activities for BHIVE spanning around digital marketing, BTL activities, Social Media marketing, Blogging/Content, Brand Positioning, PR and the likes.
12. Clearly monitor the performance metrics of all marketing initiatives to understand effectiveness of the same.
13. Plan, design and execute all startup and corporate events at BHIVE.
14. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry and competitors whereby building a strong mechanism of market intelligence.
15. Ensure marketing dashboards and all other analytical reports are sent to the CEO in a timely manner.
16. Ensure consistent improvements of marketing metrics whereby leading to increased lead generation.
17. Flexibility on timings is expected. Should be able to work late evenings and on weekends when required.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Sales and Marketing at BHIVE Workspace will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
BHIVE Workspace prides in being the largest Co-Working spaces in Bangalore, India’s startup capital. The hybrid workspaces are innovative office spaces and business centers with a focus on coworking and community. They provide an ecosystem for entrepreneurs and startups to take their ideas to the next level. The BHIVE Team adds value by enabling the startup community to co-work, connect, contribute, collaborate, communicate, and commercialize their ideas.