Sales and Marketing Internship
At AxCrypt (Bangalore) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Shaping our brand identity through social media.
2. Managing and developing our growing community of users.
3. Organizing great events.
4. Involved in advertising, business inquiries, and CRM.
5. Assisting with the business and economics side.
6. Write content for newsletters and blog posts.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Sales and Marketing at Acko General Insurance Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
AxCrypt is an award-winning startup company providing strong and simple encryption software. It all started in 2001 when AxCrypt 1.x was initially created. AxCrypt has since then grown to be one of the world’s most popular encryption software with over 20 million downloads worldwide. The initial author Svante Seleborg teamed up with serial entrepreneur Zebastian Victorin in 2014 to commercialize the product and founded AxCrypt AB to take AxCrypt to the next level.