Revit Design Internship
At SrinSoft Technologies, professionalism and work ethics are highly valued. Each team member in the organization should abide by the company rules and regulations. In line with this, all interns need to demonstrate basic ethics and values the same as full-time employees. Interns should come to work on time and in proper business attire. In case an intern cannot go to work on his or her scheduled shift, he or she should notify the supervisor immediately. Most importantly, they should respect the current organization's reporting structure.
Hired interns are expected to work on the following specific tasks:
1. Researches, programs, plans, designs, and administers building projects for clients, applying knowledge of architectural design, construction detailing, construction procedures, zoning and building codes, and building materials and systems.
2. Produces conceptual plans, renderings, and documents.
3. Plans and programs layout of project(s); coordinates and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval.
4. Utilizes computer-assisted design software and equipment to prepare project designs and plans.
5. Produces construction documents in AutoCAD and Revit.
6. Working with the Project Manager, may direct, supervise, and check activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents for the Conceptual Design Phase, Schematic Design Phase, and/or the Detailed Design Phase of a project.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. If you will be selected to be part of Revit Design at SrinSoft Technologies, bring and submit your latest resume, recommendation letters, academic mark sheets, and certificates, if any.
2. The internship program is open to graduating students and fresh graduates.
SrinSoft, a rapidly growing IT Consulting company specialized in helping customers manage the convergence of Digital IT and Engineering Services with seamless automation and distinctive products. SrinSoft with more than 400+ seasoned IT professionals, distinguished Design & BIM Engineers, Automation Specialist, and offices in the USA, Dubai, Europe, Australia, and India (Chennai, Bangalore & Pune), strives as the customer's trusted partner in managing their technical complexities and providing the best possible solutions.