At Duff & Phelps (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Using the firm’s well-established internal systems to produce standard letters and forms on case related matters to comply with all regulatory obligations.
2. To deal with correspondence (both written correspondence and telephone calls) in a timely and professional manner.
3. To liaise with and provide feedback to creditors, employees and directors of insolvent estates.
4. To liaise with solicitors, chattel agents and debt collection agents to ensure asset realizations are maximized.
5. To collate information and assist in the preparation of reports.
6. To take ownership of their cases and manage their own workload.
7. To keep line managers appraised on progress.
8. To assist and support other members of the team as required.
9. To take an active part in the firm and demonstrate a “can do” approach.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Restructuring at Duff & Phelps will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Duff & Phelps’ Restructuring practices’ aim is to provide effective solutions to its clients. Their clients include major high street banks, asset-based lenders, private equity houses, accountants, solicitors, financial sponsors, lenders and creditors. They are tasked with assuming direct responsibility for a portfolio of cases, principally Administrations, Liquidations and CVAs as well as offering advice and guidance to organizations in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for their clients.