Embedded Systems Internship
At Bharati Robotic Systems (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Write and debug C, C++ and Python codes for real-time control, ROS & Arduino.
2. Control and path planning of multi DOF systems.
3. Electronics hardware debug and failure analysis.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Embedded Systems at Bharati Robotic Systems will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They create robots for people. And we want to be a customer focused, globally leading company in robotics products, solutions, and services in all chosen areas of human society, through quality, technology, and innovation.
They believe adoption of robotics will restructure the sectors & economy to create more quality jobs and increase efficiency in processes all around. Robotics will bring more harmony. Comprising of an energetic, enthusiastic and creative team, BRS has expanded within a short span of time in Pune. Bharati Robotic Systems currently registered in Hong Kong, funded by SINE IIT Bombay etc. The company has also been successful in getting tech-giant support for technology integration and adaption; and, plans to introduce products in the global market too.