Market Research Internship
At Leadengine, interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics which include, arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on the following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Generate 100 contacts on a daily basis and update sent to us. (contact here means name, designation, company, website, phone number, generic company email, person's official email and location, the contact has to be decision-maker or others as per our requirement from the industry we have requested)
2. Complete the list in entirety for qualifying to receive full payment. (undeliverable emails won't be paid, support ids are not acceptable, relevant contact titles mentioned on the assignment sheet will only be entertained)
3. Startup insights.
4. Schedule and execute webinars for product startups.
5. Prepare presentations on research.
6. Work with partners to execute email campaigns and meetings.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Marketing Research Internship at Leadengine will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Leadengine's proprietary approach - Connected Marketing Strategy (CMS) & SPIN processes has helped start-ups achieve their sales objectives successfully. This revolutionary approach has been conceptualized, modelled and executed by their subject matter experts (SMEs), with 15+ years experience in sales & marketing domain. Their innovations, processes have been highly appreciated by their clients to the extent of signing a strategic partnership for executing the long-term vision & numbers. Live press releases are available on the internet to further prove how competent they are! Their subject matter experts (SMEs) advise multiple highly successful businesses and coach start-ups in the USA & India.