Market Research Internship
At StarCap Projects (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
2. Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
3. Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Market Research at StarCap Projects will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
StarCap Projects is an innovative angel investor firm towards nurturing brilliant startups into successful businesses. They partner globally with sharp minds and see their business plans to take shape from concept to growth. They create more employment and contribute to the larger society by providing solutions ranging from health awareness to smart digital concepts. They are very methodical in assessing operational, functional and strategic challenges to create value and long term impact for the businesses. Their work approach is consulting based wherein they partner with their clients, working closely with their management teams and thus offer solutions that are not only aimed at higher returns but also optimally manage risks. They leverage buyouts and also focus on early stage investments.They believe in staying ahead of opportunities, assess markets globally and create solutions that set industry benchmarks.