Global Research Internship
At BIS Research Inc (Noida) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Have superior analytical and writing skills, be a proactive communicator, and possess a keen eye for detail.
2. Have an interest in market research & consulting including work with data, analytics, or data visualization.
3. Be proficient in English as that is the working language at BIS Research Inc.
Perks and Benefits
Snacks and Beverages
This internship includes free snacks and beverages, making your workplace experience more awesome. Remember free food doesn't necessarily come with easy responsibilities
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Global Research Intern at BIS Research Inc will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
BIS Research Inc is a global market intelligence, research, and advisory company that focuses on those emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. They’re on a mission to harness the potential of disruptive technologies to make businesses thrive in today’s digital age.
One of the fastest growing market intelligence firms
Cited and interviewed by leading global business media houses including Bloomberg, Wall Street Journal, and Tech Crunch among others for its exclusive coverage on emerging technologies