Research And Development (Technical) Internship
At Wallter Systems Private Limited (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Work with carpenters to build our flagship product which maximizes the net space utilization in the residential and commercial spaces, based on the client's requirements and the specifications.
2. Determine various materials that can be used to build the product and prepare a brief report on its advantages and disadvantages and also aintain a technical documentation for each material based product.
3. Tackle the technical issues during product development creatively & efficiently and work collaboratively with the team in order to develop solutions faster.
4. Create a market survey for our flagship product based on its specifications and produce a technical report for continuous development & innovation.
5. Develop models on AutoCAD/SolidWorks or other industry standard software.
6. Create an exciting & enthusiastic work environment for the sustainable development of the company.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Research And Development (Technical) at Wallter Systems Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Wallter Systems Private Ltd, Bangalore is an early-stage start-up that deploys proprietary technology to reduce time and cost of construction and increase flexibility post-construction by designing, manufacturing and installing innovative products in residential and commercial buildings. Wallter is recognised by StartUp Karnataka & is a winner of the recently held Elevate 2018 Idea2POC Challenge by StartUp Karnataka, Government of Karnataka.