Business Research Internship
At Ientra Business Solutions Pvt Ltd (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Collecting the details from entrepreneurs.
2. Carrying out research on a particular industry or sector.
3. Creating a business plan based on the template provided by us.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Research at Ientra Business Solutions Pvt Ltd will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Ientra Business Solutions Private Limited was incorporated on 9th April 2016, in Bangalore, which operates and is an Angel Funding platform, a bridge between entrepreneurs and investors. They support entrepreneurs by providing funding, mentoring, infrastructure, legal assistance, and marketing assistance, whereas investors get access to invest in early-stage ventures or seed funding for those projects which they believe in.