At MoodCafe (Ahmedabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually)
1. Shortlist relevant tests from a list of assessments.
2. Test reliability and validity of assessments developed at MoodCafe.
3. Develop training material for experts and listeners.
4. Develop CBT based content for a chatbot (optional).
5. Write a research paper (optional).
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Psychology at MoodCafe will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Moodcafe is a startup started by alumni and students of IIM Ahmedabad and IIT Roorkee. Moodcafe is innovating the way counseling and therapy are done. Their vision is to create a platform, combining human experts and artificial intelligence to offer the best possible solutions to people seeking mental help. Moodcafe is determined to solve problems like: overcoming the stigma of mental health by raising awareness and providing a personalized solution to users by mapping them to suitable experts using artificial intelligence.