Research and Development Internship
At Teva Pharmaceuticals (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Perform sample processing as per bioanalytical method and documentation as per SOP.
2. Calibration / performance check of testing equipments.
3. To review raw data forms, log books for entries as per departmental SOPs.
4. Literature search for molecules and active involvement during method development.
5. To ensure that the instruments / equipments / pipettes used for sample processing are calibrated.
6. To carry out any other responsibilities as and when assigned by management.
7. To perform QC check for bio analytical activities whenever required.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Research & Development at Teva Pharmaceuticals will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. There employees are at the core of there success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. They offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and they've built a promising pipeline centered around there core therapeutic areas. They are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both there generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how they improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join them on theirjourney of growth!