Regulatory Affairs Internship
Chr. Hansen offers an internship program suited for college students pursuing their graduation and recent graduates who want to acquire hands-on experience working in a corporate environment.
To get the training and skills development needed to succeed, interns should be knowledgeable about the basics of work ethics and professionalism. Interns should, therefore, dress appropriately, respect their shift schedule as given to them by the company HR, and always arrive to work on time. If a specific schedule cannot be complied with, it is the responsibility of the intern to notify his or her team leader. Additionally, interns should religiously abide by the rules and regulations set within the organization and respect all employees and heads of the company.
Interns will be responsible for working on the following verticals:
1. Prepare documentation for product registration dossiers and licensing application.
2. Ensure good documentation in the database and system to be shared globally and maintain due diligence.
3. Main contact point for India and India Sub-Continent regulatory inquiries and perform compliance checks.
4. Keeping abreast of regulatory trends and changes with relevant contacts maintains the current knowledge base of existing and emerging regulations and standards.
5. Provide support on Regulatory events/seminars organized and initiated by Authorities.
6. Maintain good working relations with both internal and external business partners.
7. Assist Regulatory Affairs Manager, as when required.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. For applicants who will be selected for Regulatory Affairs Internship at Chr. Hansen, you will need to present and submit validating on-boarding documents, which includes your latest CV, copy of your grades, certificates of credentials, and letters of recommendations among others.
2. Graduating students, fresh graduates, and young professionals are invited to apply to the internship program.
Chr. Hansen several times has been recognized as a global sustainability leader. Chr. Hansen was ranked as the world’s most sustainable company by Corporate Knights in 2019, and in 2020 they cemented their position in the world’s sustainability elite as Chr. Hansen was named the world’s most sustainable food ingredients company and second in the world overall. Developing sustainable solutions is an integral part of Chr. Hansen’s quest to grow a better world naturally. The UN Sustainable Development Goals are an integrated part of their corporate strategy, focusing on goals 2, 3, and 12 related to zero hunger, good health, and responsible consumption and production. In fact, 82% of their revenue directly supports these goals. In a commitment to curb climate change and limit the global temperature rise, Chr. Hansen has also joined the UN ‘Business Ambition for 1.5°C’ initiative, pledging to set ambitious carbon emission reduction targets through the Science Based Targets initiative.