At BlueJeans Networks Private Limited (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually)
1. Understand existing ecosystem and ongoing developments to be able to add & improve tests and automation suites.
2. Understand failures and their impact on user experience and system stability.
3. Plan with known expectations and dependencies, particularly as the software moves from developers to production systems.
4. Design and implement with reuse, utility and completeness in mind.
5. Follow & improve processes - with special focus on code reviews, among others.
6. Improve quality with every version, and new test & automation suites must match or exceed existing levels.
7. Contribute to a collaborative and responsive team that owns a world-class product service.
8. Through awareness question priorities and influence plans & designs.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for QA Intern at BlueJeans Networks Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
BlueJeans Network is the most advanced way to enable video conferencing in the workplace or on the road. Our goal is to make video as easy and pervasive as audio communications and create visual experiences that people love. While the audience that uses BlueJeans has expanded to businesses of all sizes, our core customers are enterprises who need reliability, security, and scale they can trust. Our customer list includes some of the world’s leading brands including Facebook, Red Hat, Viacom, LinkedIn and thousands of other companies.