Python Development Internship
Job Interns at Stratlantis Inc. should have sufficient knowledge of business ethics and the capacity to act professionally. They are expected to be prompt regarding arrival times set by the company, to let superiors know about changes in work schedule, and to wear proper attire for the tasks at hand on par with the company’s standards. Interns should respect the company’s chain of command, as well as its rules and regulations.
The intern’s work during their tenure will consist of following orders and completing various tasks:
1. Code in Python to build pixel-perfect, create easy to use backend for web applications.
2. Create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
3. Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
4. Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Once chosen as a candidate for Python Development at Stratlantis Inc., you will need to present validating evidence which may include an up-to-date resume, transcript of records, certificates of credentials, and positive letters of recommendations among others.
2. New graduates and undergraduates looking for a job experience may apply as an intern.