Purchase Management Internship
At Ferosh (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Research potential vendors.
2. Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
3. Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
4. Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
5. Review the quality of purchased products.
6. Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases.
7. Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information, and invoices.
8. Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses.
9. Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed.
10. Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage.
11. Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Purchase Management at Ferosh will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.