Proofreading And Editing Internship
At Zoopero Marketing Private Limited, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (Remotely):
1. Copy-edit manuscripts.
2. Improve the sentence structure, clarity, smoothness, coherence and consistency of the writing, through carrying out line-by-line editing.
3. Check for correctness in grammar, usage, syntax, and other mechanics of style.
4. Ensure the author's original meaning and voice are retained in the edited manuscript.
5. Ensure consistent adherence to the given formatting requirements (which may apply to the layout, margins, typography, headings, tables, figures, lists, etc.), as well as referencing requirements.
6. Proofread manuscripts.
7. Remove mechanical errors and inconsistencies in the manuscript (including orthographical, grammatical, typographical and punctuation errors, etc.)
8. Remove deviations from the given style sheet, referencing and/or formatting requirements.
9. Critique manuscripts.
10.Provide the author of the manuscript with critical, constructive and courteous feedback regarding the form as well as the content of their writing, through making comments in the document.
11.Point out internal discrepancies and lacunae, if any, in the manuscript's content (including facts, arguments, opinions, ideas, etc.)
12. Point out overall structural or organizational problems, if any, in the manuscript's content.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Proofreading And Editing at Zoopero Marketing Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.