Project Specialist Internship
At Cisco Systems (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Accountability for revenue and gross margin achievement on customer-funded projects, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the projects progress.
2. Plan, specify, and maintain projects in line with the strategic plan/roadmap.
3. Plan and monitor project execution, managing risks and resolving issues as appropriate to ensure projects are executed within the agreed schedule, cost, and performance.
4. Work closely with and provide support to the relevant stakeholders.
5. Ensure those project deliverables are to the appropriate levels of quality, on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with the project plans.
6. Manage third party contributions to the projects as appropriate,
7. Manage Cisco India customers facing project/s from start to completion including the resolution of project issues.
8. Create a project schedule and project management plan with financial, resource, and material requirements.
9. Ensure project deliverables are to the appropriate levels of quality, on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with the project plans.
10. Manage the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the project/s progress.
11. Resolving issues as appropriate to ensure projects are executed within the agreed schedule, cost, and performance.
12. Identify risks and deploying risk avoidance strategies and mitigation actions as appropriate.
13. Oversees project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners, and subcontractors. Work closely with and provide support to the relevant stakeholder.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Project Specialist at Cisco System will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers businesses worldwide. They are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, they are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, they are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place to Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.