Project Management Internship
At Contentra Technologies (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Performing according to instructions.
2. Binding the team into a strong and cohesive unit.
3. Monitoring the specified plans to achieve the team targets.
4. Monitoring the progress and status of projects, ensuring all operational delays and problems that may adversely affect project quality and turnaround time are resolved in a timely manner.
5. Addressing and resolving technical queries of project executives, improving their knowledge base by regular updating and clarifying.
6. Monitoring the productivity and performance of each and every project executive on the team; identifying the poor performers and helping. them to upgrade their knowledge base.
7. Finding out the root cause of the errors and taking measures to solve it in the best possible way.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Project Management at Contentra Technologies will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Contentra Technologies is a content services provider with a global clientele. Since its inception, Contentra has utilized the latest technological advances to enhance its capabilities in newspaper content conversion and digital content conversion. In addition, they are a full-service K–12 educational partner.