Project Assistant Internship
At Ubisoft (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Work collaboratively with the project manager and team to maximize productivity.
2. Collaborate with the whole project team, contributing to the entire project life cycle.
3. Organize and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met.
4. Coordinate efforts within the team and with outside consultants efficiently.
5. Report updates verbally and in written form to management.
6. Monitor budget and help ensure resources are used efficiently.
7. Help discern requirements and assign tasks to team members.
8. Complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as research and email.
9. Demonstrate commitment to clients’ needs and confidentiality continuously.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Project Assistant at Ubisoft will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!