Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd counts on all interns to be knowledgeable and committed to following the fundamentals of professional ethics, including but not limited to: being punctual, communicating any timeline delays with the team leader, presenting yourself properly according to what the job entails, and complying with the company’s dress code. Interns are expected to follow the hierarchy of authority within the organization and comply with its rules and processes.
While under the internship program, the intern will be completing the following tasks and responsibilities:
1. Drive network planning and integration by designing software systems.
2. Solve complex network deployment problems.
3. Monitor compliance needs through innovative initiatives.
4. Coordinate with cross-functional team members.
5. Drive the next generation of network architecture.
6. Carry out designing for compounding data demand.
7. Learn and apply new concepts and technologies.
8. Build predictive analytics engines based on KPI's for the next generation.
of network elements.
9. Enhance technical knowledge by attending technical seminars/webinars.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Successful applicants for Programming at Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd should bring mark sheets, latest CV, certifications, letters of recommendation, and other documents supporting your application.
2. Fresh graduates and those pursuing their degree are welcome to apply.
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, d/b/a Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles. It does not offer 2G or 3G service, and instead uses only voice over LTE to provide voice service on its 4G network. Jio soft-launched on 27 December 2015 with a beta for partners and employees and became publicly available on 5 September 2016. As of 31 December 2019, it is the largest mobile network operator in India and the third-largest mobile network operator in the world with over 387.5 million subscribers.