Programming Expert Internship
At CodersArts , Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (Remotely):
1. We will assign you to solve some coding problems.
2. You will have to solve the assignments, Project, and coding work.
3. You have to run the code successfully.
4. You will have write code for client recommended software, editor, or tool.
5. Make some research online or from books, but never copy any content directly from other resources.
6. You’ll have to send daily work update to the clients.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Programming Expert at CodersArts will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Coders Arts mission is to provide coding solutions for student, developer and IT Companies where the only thing that matters is your objectively measured skill and not the school or college you went to or the companies you've been at, your gender, or how privileged you've been. They are making it happen with a robust platform with a feature set that nobody else in the industry is offering. They have a variety of challenges spanning algorithms, artificial intelligence, bot programming, machine learning, natural language processing, digital image processing, functional programming, Linux shell, text processing, and code golf. Their aim is to create a structured set of challenges from the basics to real-world in every domain that'll not only be fun but also help to learn and implement ideas.