Product Sales Internship
At Logic Square Technologies (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Generate sales leads in the Delhi NCR region.
2. Demonstrate software applications to potential clients, helping to onboard, and maintain close relationships thereafter.
3. Understand the products, brand, and ensure brand guidelines are always met for all content generated.
4. Coordinate with Marketing and Technical teams to publish digital content like blogs, newsletters, white papers, eBooks, and other resources on relevant platforms to promote a product.
5. Responsible for executing the complete sales cycle of our products.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Product Sales at Logic Square Technologies will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They are a small team of smart individuals with a focus on solving complex problems through the elegant use of the latest technologies. They have expertise in areas like product management, web development, app development, UX design, SaaS products, e-commerce, automation tools etc. They have worked with a large number of technologies including - NodeJS, Angular 6, Ionic 4, Android, iOS, Vue.js, Python (Django), PHP WordPress/Magento/Shopify, AWS tools.
Their focus with internships is on finding and nurturing talented young engineers and moulding them into technically sound professional developers. In the past, their interns have learned technologies, worked on and successfully delivered products. Some have stayed on with us and others have also gone on to have successful careers as innovative achievers.