Product Manager Internship
Cisco Systems promotes integrity, professionalism, and commitment. Everyone, including interns, should respect, submit to, and follow each of the organization’s policies and respect the organizational structure. Interns should come to work according to their schedules as specified by the company and show up in proper business attire. In the event of not making it on time or there are changes to an intern’s schedule, notify the team leader as early as possible.
As official interns of Cisco Systems, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. You’ll nurture a piece of our product portfolio and be part of our team that is fostering its growth.
2. As a Senior Product Manager, your role will be to understand the needs of our enterprise customers and guide and coordinate a team of designers and engineers to deliver a product that has a transformative impact on those customers.
3. You will have the opportunity – and the challenge – to think deeply about the direction of our product, and to work with a team to see it come alive.
4. In this role, you will: Own and guide the product vision and strategy for critical parts of our product portfolio Develop empathy for our customers and field teams so that you understand our customers and their needs.
5. You will articulate those needs within AppDynamics and lead product initiatives that build solutions tailored.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. For candidates who will be selected for Product Manager at Cisco Systems, kindly bring and submit your application documents, including your latest resume, recommendation letters, grade sheets, and certificates, and other supporting files.
2. Graduating students and fresh graduates are welcome to apply to the internship program.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. They are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, they are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, they are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place to Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.