Product Development Internship
At EduMarvel, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (Remotely):
1. Assisting the product lead in the process of developing new products.
2. Coordinating with the team members to deliver their daily goals.
3. Providing EOD reports of the work completed.
4. Brainstorming on new and innovative features for the product.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Product Development at EduMarvel will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
EduMarvel believe in stimulating the spark that ignites a child's curiosity to unimaginable explosions for him/her to dream and achieve the impossible. Every child is special, albeit in his own way. Keeping this in mind, they provide a lot of smart solutions to educators, providing a medium to revolutionize and enhance teaching methods.