Product Design Internship
At Dunzo (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Work and collaborate closely with product managers, engineers, creative, and design teams to identify problems and arrive at a solution.
2. Explore and take part in various design processes ( research, wireframing, UI, etc.) to contribute and learn along with it.
3. Come up with exciting ideas for the product team and communicate your ideas clearly and effectively to various teams.
4. Simplify complex problems, interactions, and highlight the product's brand and design principles.
5. Get a chance to explore and design for multiple platforms, use cases, and different types of users.
6. Learn and grow from the team around you and work together as a team to provide the best experience to the users.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Product Design at Dunzo will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Dunzo is an all-in-one 24X7 delivery platform, that picks and delivers anything and everything within the city while guaranteeing super-quick deliveries. Their services include the delivery of packages, groceries, food, medicines, pet supplies, and more. Founded and headquartered in Bengaluru, Dunzo was incorporated in 2015. From the humble beginnings of a Whatsapp group, Dunzo has consistently proved its mettle as a convenience app and has grown from strength to strength. Currently, they stand fully operational in 8 cities and counting. Dunzo prides itself on providing a spirited, fair, and transparent work environment for all its employees. They focus on nurturing careers and celebrating talent. Every opinion is given due consideration, and no voice is too feeble to be heard out. They are also strong advocates of the work-hard-play-hard philosophy and are not ones to shy away from a good time.