Pre Sales Internship
At Newscape Consulting (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Articulate the company’s technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
2. To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution.
3. Create presentations based on the business and technical requirements.
4. Research and generate leads.
5. Analyze the market, run focus groups and craft pitches for Sales Consultants to use in the field.
6. Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Business Processes.
7. Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team.
8. Establish a framework for necessary contributions from various departments and facilitate their collaboration.
9. Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates in relation to customer experience.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Pre Sales at Newscape Consulting will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Newscape, believes that everyone as an employee brings their own joys and stress into the workplace every day and tries to give them platform to share it with each other to make it a better place to be with. Change, Transform, Innovate, Scale. – These words embody the essence of what they do – help top organizations stay competitive, win new markets, and increase shareholder value by leveraging the full potential of the latest disruptive technologies. They are a young and vibrant company with open and flexible work culture. They offer niche technical and domain focused solutions to their clients. They have a well-experienced workforce to partner in achieving goals.