Plant Design Piping Internship
At Bechtel (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Gather inputs from other disciplines for preparing piping deliverables.
2. Study relevant Engineering Instructions and guidelines related to piping engineering.
3. Perform consistency check across various piping documents.
4. Prepare various piping deliverables under the guidance of assigned piping engineer.
5. Assists in preparing Project reports as required.
6. Participate in piping team meetings.
7. Familiarization with Engineering work processes.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Plant Design and Piping at Bechtel will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Bechtel has a long tradition of technical and engineering excellence in supporting multiple industries. Bechtel’s internship program was created to cultivate real-life industry interest based on hands-on experience. Many new university graduate hires began their careers at Bechtel as a student intern.
Quality interns at Bechtel are responsible for assisting with quality management, as well as maintenance and verification of implementation of subcontract and construction activities. They perform and/or participate in audits or surveillances of Bechtel field engineering, field procurement, jobsite related Construction activities, and subcontractors as defined by project and contractual requirements. Quality interns have a world of career opportunities at Bechtel.
The total number of Quality interns hired and start dates are subject to workload and business conditions. Locations will vary based on project needs, and may include Houston, TX or Reston, VA, along with various project sites.